RE: [Emerald] Report for salesperson or refferal?

Darin Spence ( (no email) )
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 23:24:24 -0700

E-mail me *exactly* what your look for in this report and I'll see if I
can't modify one of the ones I have to do what you need it to do. Many of
the reports I have are children of the reports provided with Emerald, with
some tweaks here and there. If you can provide a detailed description of
what you want the report to tell you, I'll can see what I can do.

Good luck!

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Darin Spence
darin@radio-inc.com