RE: [Emerald] Report for salesperson or refferal?

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:18:06 -0400

In our State only business use of the Internet is taxable.

So all businesses with accounts and Hosting customers get taxed.
Also, in this state tax is different by county which we have set up as=
regions in Emerald.

Our monthly(calendar month) sales tax form looks like:

Gross Sales
- Exempt Sales(residentials)
=3D Net Taxable Sales

Tax Liability on Net Taxable (calculated Field)

The calculated field comes from each county(region) has a Taxable Sales and=
Tax Liability section summed at the bottom of the page. Each=
county(region) has it's own tax rate that we have already set in Emerald.=
The sum of taxable sales has to match line 3(Net Taxable Sales) and Tax=
Liability is summed to get Line 4(Tax Liability)

I would be happy to fax you a copy of this form. It is difficult to=
explain. I do not need an exact replica of this form. I am just looking=
to get something with correct numbers to plug into this form with little=
or no time spent on manual calculations.

If you have anything that will work, I would appreciate it. The=
serv_rev.rpt provided by IEA does not calculate correctly for us. We have=
compared it to our daily pmt sheets and for some reason it severly=
escalates income.

Thanks,
John