Re: [Emerald] Report for salesperson or refferal?

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 12:37:53 -0400

Darin,

Do you have any reports that any of us might be interested in and that you=
would be willing to share?
I am a novice at best on CR.
You let me see your deposit ticket, that works very well.
I am specifically looking for a report that will ease the pain of doing=
sales tax reports every month.
Any other reports would be a plus.

Thanks,
John