RE: [Emerald] Cancelling service and giving refunds

Darin Spence ( (no email) )
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 04:09:01 -0700

I there are a bunch of us on the list that would be interested in that type
of information. The process we use is a real three-a$$ed-monkey. :-)

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Darin Spence
darin@radio-inc.com
Director of Information Technology > R A D I O, INC
(785) 628-1064, ext. 22 > Phone
http://www.media-net.net