Re: [Emerald] Problems in call consolidation

Annabel Mwansa ( amwansa@zamnet.zm )
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 08:47:25 +0200

I ran the update calls from SQL Server. Running it from Admin gave me "File
not found" error. I have just renamed it to updtcall.sql and it's now
running on Admin.

Will try the consolidation again and let you know how it goes.

Thanks
Annabel