RE: [Emerald] The billing problem is back!!! V 2.5.287

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 08:37:59 -0400

Todd,

We went through the same thing with our monthly of $25 going to the Annual=
at $200
In the old ver of Emerald, it works out on the invoices but simply does not=
work now because of the 2 decimal places it is rounding to. It will never=
work out this way any more.

We are currently using 2 versions of Emerald to get this looking correct=
for the customer.
New version for everything but invoicing annuals. Old version for annuals.

The other thing that you could try is to put in a static charge for all=
your annuals.

Hope this helps.

John