RE: [Emerald] The billing problem is back!!! V 2.5.287

Todd Hutchinson ( (no email) )
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 23:02:02 -0700

So can you tell me what numbers to put into term discounts to get the
number we want? 14.95 monthly, then 12 months 149.00.
Thanks!

-Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Dale E. Reed Jr.
Sent: Monday, June 07, 1999 11:48 AM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [Emerald] The billing problem is back!!! V 2.5.287

Todd Hutchinson wrote:

> I know that this doesn't work and that it has and hasn't worked in
the
> past. I think what you are saying is that you know it doesn't work my
> question is when WILL IT WORK!? Also how do we get into the beta program
/
> mail list. We have a small enough group of users that we can work on our
> site after 1am and not kick people off.

I'll rephrase this. Emerald 2.5.283 and higher is numerically correct
in how it creates invoices. Yes, the final amounts on the calculations
might not be what 2.5.278 and lower where creating, but in those cases,
2.5.278 was creating incorrect invoices with incorrect amounts. As I
have stated many times, this is NOT something that is broke, its a fix
for something that *WAS* broke.

There isn't really a beta group right now. I've been sending some
information to the 2.5 beta group, because the list is still there,
but its a closed list right now. Probably next month we will be
looking for 3.x beta testers, so keep your eye open on this list.