RE: [Emerald] SQL Server 7.0 Internet Connector and Emerald

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:18:23 -0500

If you are allowing ONLY your customers to connect to your Emerald
database.. . dialed in to your modems then that is an IntRAnet, not an
Internet connection... thus you can have as many connections as you have
licenses for.....