RE: [Emerald] SQL Server 7.0 Internet Connector and Emerald

Greg ( (no email) )
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 10:11:53 -0700

The Internet Connector is a license no software. If you allow connection to your SQL
server from the internet Microsoft has setup an unlimited connection license for SQL
6.5 for $2995.00 but for SQL 7.0 it is Per Processor $2995.00 each. Again this is
just a piece of paper.
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/70/gen/pricing.htm#Pricing