RE: [Emerald] SQL Server 7.0 Internet Connector and Emerald

Greg ( (no email) )
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:14:43 -0700

That is a fact, but if you have out laying modems that hit the Net to get back to
you (leave your T1 to cross the net to come down your T1) then the Internet
Connector applies.
It stinks but that is the License.
Of course if you get SQL for basically nothing with the action pack it makes it a
little easier to swallow.