RE: [Emerald] Open Letter to see how we can get our Emerald to work

Jeffrey Stevison ( (no email) )
Mon, 24 May 1999 10:04:35 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BEA5CC.D37C1B30

Yeah, I think there are several of us who wished they had spent their money
for another software package. But once you lay out that kind of money you
just can't drop and do it again, you are stuck with it.
-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Saturday, May 22, 1999 6:30 PM
To: iea-software
Subject: [Emerald] Open Letter to see how we can get our Emerald to work

I am totally dissatisfied with IEA's products Emerald / RadiusNT these
products are responsible for considerable loss of income to my business, we
are a small and extremely busy boutique ISP we do not have the man power to
sit down and manually total up the hours and invoice every customer every
month this takes far to long. I can not do basic consolidation. My problems
started in December (after upgrading from v2.2), and I haven't been able to
consolidate since then I have even killed off and retyped in every customer
to a fresh version of Emerald. It is difficult enough to stay in a
competitive business but to have the software fight you all the way is
unacceptable. I have left numerous posts on this list to try and get my
emerald to work, I have offered money on this list to IEA to try and get my
emerald to work, I have called tech support to try and get my Emerald to
work, I have begged, complained, talked nicely, and now I have to put an end
to it I want someone at IEA to fix my consolidation problems I want them to
login by what ever means are available to them and have a good look at my
Database. I see Emerald as doing 90% of all that I require however the 10%
that does not work is the most important part. Can someone from IEA call me
in Australia on 011 612 9948 1199 or 011 612 9453 1990 or 011 61418 282 648,
24 hours per day don't care what time it is. I will repeat I do not mind
paying if that what it takes to get this done properly.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BEA5CC.D37C1B30

Yeah,=20I think there are several of us who wished they had spent their money =for=20another software package.  But once you lay out that kind of money =you just=20can't drop and do it again, you are stuck with it.