RE: [Emerald] PROBLEMS....HELP!

Leah Bilan ( Leah@TDI.NET )
Thu, 20 May 1999 09:49:57 -0400

This is nice, but how about actually tracking a customers time on line. One
of our issues was that no one could tell me what dates Emerald was actually
charging for, for our 5 hour monthly accounts. Has this been resolved with
this new version? And has the double billing of the same months account of
consolidation been taken care of?

Leah
TDI Internet Inc.