RE: [Emerald] PROBLEMS....HELP!

Leah Bilan ( Leah@TDI.NET )
Thu, 20 May 1999 09:49:57 -0400

This is nice, but how about actually tracking a customers time on line. One
of our issues was that no one could tell me what dates Emerald was actually
charging for, for our 5 hour monthly accounts. Has this been resolved with
this new version? And has the double billing of the same months account of
consolidation been taken care of?

TDI Internet Inc.