Re: [Emerald] Emerald and Serv U Problem!

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 19 May 1999 20:10:43 -0700

Jeff Woods wrote:

> Install worked fine this time.
>
> However, the DLL does not.
>
> What follows is a log file from several attempts to log on as a given user,
> "tayjee". I used both the Command Line FTP client, and WSFTP32 to attempt
> the connections. All attempts to log in via the ODBC connection failed.
>
> When I went back to su_emer.dll, this same user was able to log in using
> the same clients, username and password.
>
> We're getting closer, and thanks for the help. Can you help me get the
> rest of the way?

Its seems to be finding the user, but not liking it. Do your users have
an expiration date, or a blank expiration date? If they are blank, you
may need to update your VerifyFTPUser proc (let me know).