Re: [Emerald] Emerald and Serv U Problem!

Jeff Woods ( jwoods@delta.com )
Wed, 19 May 1999 12:43:19 -0400

THAT is the message I was getting, Dale. FYI. I'm downloading and
trying the beta now.

FWIW, the beta did not work. Running eaadmn.exe within the EmerAuth3.ZIP
file, after extracting the ENTIRE zip file to the SERV-U directory, I geet
this:

Wrong version of run-time DLL.

What causes this? I know its beta, so I don't expect miracles, but which
run-time DLL is it referring to? Emerauth.dll? Or a VB or Delphi DLL?