RE: [Emerald] Internet SignUp on ASP

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Fri, 14 May 1999 07:53:27 -0500

Hello Dan,
Nice work on that ASP page. I would love to get that asp source code
if feel like sharing. It seems I never have the time to sit down and work on
this stuff, so I'm trying to get two or three really good examples so that
when I do it will make it go much quicker. I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
Brad Teague
Networks Plus
teague@networksplus.com