1. Stop RadiusNT (While this happens, you can NOT have anything adding
records to your Calls table). Alternately, change the accounting port
of RadiusNT to something like 1649 and restart it.
2. Run Enterprise manager, and drill down to your Calls table.
and select edit.
3. Click the advanced buttong on the toolbar and go to the Primary Key
4. Click remove to remove the current primary key. Re-add a new key
the following fields (make sure you add it as non-clustered).
You can also add NASPort if you NASPort does not allow NULLs.
5. Click save and wait a while for it to re-create the keys.
Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT__________________________________________IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com