[Emerald] Report Help Dale!!!

PowerNet ( (no email) )
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 12:47:17 -0400

Dale,

This serv_rev report does not seem to be working. I tried running the=
report on the 9th and thought that I got correct data, then tried again on=
the 12th and today and I get the same data as on the 9th. Why will this=
report not update information?

Also, I tried switching from 2.5.263 to 2.5.261 and the CC users after a=
batch, still switch to renewal. Any other ideas?

Thanks,
John

PowerNet wrote:

> We would like to be able to track the service we are giving away.
> Will this way allow us to track that?

Yes. The good thing about doing it this way is that you will
have an entry on the account showing the free month credit, and
the customer will see the charge/credit counterparts on their
bill. You can do reporting or use the serv_rev.rpt to see
the different credits and charges.