Re: [Emerald] Changing Password through mailsite

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 12:38:14 -0700

I finally was able to set this up using Eudora Pro and Mailsite 3.2.
When trying to change the password, I never see mailsite call the
ChangePassword procedure. It does call the VerifyMailUser proc, and
I am curious as to whether it doesn't like something it that one and
stops. The user can however login and read email, so the proc should
be Ok. I'll CC rockliffe support on this and try and get them into
the loop.