RE: [Emerald] 2.5.263 - New Adjustment

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 12:09:14 -0600

Well... I wouldn't think it to be by design... if it is then you would have
to manually figure the tax credit, and then do some fancy foot work on the
CR report...

I believe that since you have the option to select NONE or a tax rate that
when you select the tax rate it should figure the credit + tax...