Re: [Emerald] Error Log

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:10:15 -0800

Will LaSala wrote:
> Ken,
> I believe this is already being done.
> When we have an account that is expired
> RadLogs produces the error User Expired and the Data is -1

Actually, the data is the DateDiff in minutes of the current
date and the date the useractually expired (hence, negative
means they are expired). I believe an overdue account returns
a -1 for the data, though.

> HOWEVER, It would be nice if Over Due customers would not just
> say User Expired but say Over Due.

OverDue will always have a -1 for the data. A future version of
RadiusNT will probably have a seperate RadLogMsgID value for the
OverDue message. There wasn't one in the Emerald 2.5 release,
so we chose to use the Expired for the interim.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see