[Emerald] Error Log

Ed and Kathy Tate ( (no email) )
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 18:33:42 -0800

Just F.Y.I.

We just started authentication yesterday and in general we are thrilled with
our new found source control and information. We have been testing like
crazy and as you can see by our messages are coming up with questions and
observations. One thing we noticed that is not a problem but a request to
be changed in the future is:

When you deactivate a master record or any of the individual services, it
works correctly but the error message in the log says "User not found", it
would be great if that could be changed to "User not active".


Kathy Tate
McMinnville, OR

For more information about this list, including removal,
please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html