Re: [Emerald] Block hours billing?

Sheryl D. Stover ( (no email) )
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:02:30 -0800

Darren,

There are a few things to make sure are configured for the purposes you are
listing below. First, you must define the rates you have created and the
setup charges you have created as being a part of the service (which is
edited in the Emerald Administrator, Accounting section, Service Types tab).
Also, be sure you are using the updated client programs available at
ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/emerald/updates. If you can provide me with some
more detail as to how the service is currently defined and what specific
errors you are getting, I'll be happy to help you troubleshoot further.

Sheryl D. Stover - sds@iea-software.com - http://www.iea-software.com
IEA Software Account Management and Customer Service
Phone: (509) 444-2455 ext. 51 - Fax: (509) 624-9903
Billing and Customer Care for ISPs and Communications Companies

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren Clissold <sysadmin@datafast.net.au>
Date: Sunday, February 28, 1999 3:55 PM
Subject: [Emerald] Block hours billing?

:We have been trying to set a billing system for 25 block hours, 50 block
:hours, etc
:
:So far there has been no luck.
:
:The setup charge does not get billed, and the rates that were setup also do
:not get bill added to the bill.
:
:The only way we can get anything to be billed is if we put in a monthly
:charge for the service, which is what we don't want.
:
:Can anyone help?
:
:
:For more information about this list, including removal,
:please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html