Re: [Emerald] Restricting an account type to X hours per month

Geoffrey L. Scully ( (no email) )
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 08:09:27 -0800

We do 200hrs for $20 and 300hrs for $30. We sign up more people thsn our two
competitors that are unlimited hours. Reason is that we run into far less of a
busy signal problem. Stress that in advertising and that 200hrs per month is
over 6.5hrs a day worth of usage. Most of our users say "ok fine" I only use it
a couple of hours a week anyway.