Re: [Emerald] Restricting an account type to X hours per month

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 19:30:21 -0800

Tom Bilan wrote:

> Ok, today I finally got upset enough to do something I've wanted to do for 2
> years. I'm tired of people who spend 300+ hours per month and tie up my
> line when normal users want to get on.
>
> Is there a way with Emerald 2.5 and RadiusNT to attach a limit to an account
> of 200 hours and then they can't get on?

You can implement time banking, but there is no built in support for
recurring time banking. I've made some posts on how to use SQL
Executive
to cron a task at months end to reset the timebanking for customers.
We are hoping to add the recurring timebanking in the next major
release.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html