Re: [Emerald] ServU

Geoffrey L. Scully ( (no email) )
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:58:53 -0800

Another wierd thing. Whenever a client machine opens an Incident report, it
should send an email to the account specified in the email box, correct? But
just like with the Post.Office prblem it does not unless you are on the server
itself. I know this is some type of permission thing I am just lost as to what?