Re: [Emerald] ServU

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 14:19:31 -0800

"Geoffrey L. Scully" wrote:
> Another wierd thing. Whenever a client machine opens an Incident report, it
> should send an email to the account specified in the email box, correct? But
> just like with the Post.Office prblem it does not unless you are on the server
> itself. I know this is some type of permission thing I am just lost as to what?

I'm guessing there is a problem with that client talking to your mail
server or the Emerald DLL. The same function that sends an invoice via
email, also is used to send a copy of an incident. You can turn on
mode to see some additional information about the invoice being emailed
out (in Tools...Preferences pull down menu).

For more information about this list, including removal,please see