Re: [Emerald] calls table primary key

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:30:34 -0800

Rudy Komsic wrote:

> Yes I had this same problem... what you need to do is the following,
> Run the SQL Script Generator to make a script to recreate your database.
> Save this and then do the following:
>
> Make a new Emerbackup database and run that script within the Emerbackup
> database. This will recreate your database structure in Emerbackup.
>
> Then after it is created, goto Databases > Emerbackup > Tables > Calls and
> remove the primary keys.
>
> Once the primary keys are removed, Recreate the primary keys in this
> following order
> NASIdentifier
> NASPort
> UserName
> AcctSessionID
> AcctStatusType

Put AcctSessionID First. You want the must unique field first, to
make the index more unique.

I'm not sure why you can't just re-create the primary key without
doing all this? Just right click over the table, select properties,
click the advanced, and change the primary key.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html