RE: [Emerald] calls table primary key

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 04:33:03 -0500

Yes I had this same problem... what you need to do is the following,
Run the SQL Script Generator to make a script to recreate your database.
Save this and then do the following:

Make a new Emerbackup database and run that script within the Emerbackup
database. This will recreate your database structure in Emerbackup.

Then after it is created, goto Databases > Emerbackup > Tables > Calls and
remove the primary keys.

Once the primary keys are removed, Recreate the primary keys in this
following order
NASIdentifier
NASPort
UserName
AcctSessionID
AcctStatusType

Save that key with the default features.

Then do a transfer of database FROM Emerald Into EmerBackup

After transfer is complete, you Generate SQL Script ONLY for the calls table
with DRI.

Switch to the Emerald Database and DROP your Calls Table. Once that table
is dropped, run the script or Transfer the calls table back over to the
Emerald Database from Emerbackup and your Duplicate rows should disappear.

IMPORTANT: ALWAYS Make a backup before you do anything BIG like this.

Hope this helps.