Re: [Emerald] Printed Invoices showing $0.00 due THIRD REQUEST!!!

jpresley@iea-software.com
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:38:19 -0800

On 1 Feb 99, at 13:56, MikeK@NetDotCom wrote concerning:
[Emerald] Printed Invoices showing $0.00 due THIR

> I still have not received a solution to this problem.
>
> I create the customer, the service, run the batch, shows 1 service, the
> invoice is created, the amount on the Invoice detail screen is correct but
> when I go to print the invoice the amount is $0.00 both in preview and
> printed.

For that customer's MBR go to History and see if the invoice
shows up there. If you doubleclick on that invoice in the history tab,
does it show detail on that screen?
Also are there any other items in history for that test customer
including payments or balance information?
Are they set for balance forward, renewal, monthly or anniversary
billing?
Finally, what is the date of your SQL database server set to?

> All other detail is on the invoice including correct dates and customer
> information.
>
> This is using the sample data included in the default install of Emerald
> and I have not modified the invoice.rpt file. It is what ships and
> installs with Emerald.
>
> This is 2.5.227 downloaded from the Emerald website.
>
> Note: I do not have a permanent or trial key. Is this the problem?
>
> Mike K
>

> For more information about this list, including removal,
> please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

- Jeff

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html