Re: [Emerald] changing names on Accounts list

jpresley@iea-software.com
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 17:55:26 -0800

Ben,

It is getting the name from the Personal Tab setting in your MBR.
The names are defaulted in there the first time an MBR is created
(to save YOU typing), however when you go back to change it you
need to manually go to the Personal Tab to fix the name. :_)

On 29 Jan 99, at 17:28, Ben Conner wrote concerning:
[Emerald] changing names on Accounts list

> Hi,
>
> When we update the name of the person in the mbr, it doesn't affect the
> name shown on the search list. Is there any way to change it there as
> well?
>
> --Ben
>
> For more information about this list, including removal,
> please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html

- Jeff

please see http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html