Re: [Emerald] concurrency Control Problem

Thamara Z. Quintero ( (no email) )
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 16:55:14 -0400

Hi Dale, thank you for the reply. Right now I'm using the PortMaster 3 as
terminal server and in the Radius Admin I have the Manual Calls Update
unchecked. Hope you can help me. Thanks again.
Att.,
Felix J. Hernandez Lopez
Network Administrator
Island Internet Services