Re: [Emerald] contacting IEA Software

David Alvarez ( david@centralweb.net )
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 10:42:43 -0800

When running Emerald, the database selected is Emerald25. Last night I even tried running
2.5 with a 2.1.11 database that had the license key. And it works (after complaining
about a whole bunch of nonexistent tables), it doesn't give me any errors concerning the
license. Now, I thought that the database may be corrupted, but it is ok when checking
it with Admin.

This makes no sense, everything indicates that it should work but it doesn't. Oh well, I
guess I will have to bring my sleeping bag to the office, again. :_(