Re: [Emerald] TSGraph

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 22:17:15 -0800

Ben Conner wrote:
> I'm having an issue with TSGraph on .336 and before where it just
> doesn't display anything. Several weeks ago it did work. Don't
> know what else might have affected it.

What kind of NAS are you using? Some people have reported problems
where if they include a time, it will not show anything.

If you still can't figure it out, send me connection information
for your SQL Server and I'll connect to it and try and find the

> Tried looking throught the archives but they appear not to be up to date for 99. :(

The archives should be working again now.

For more information about this list, including removal,please see