Re: [Emerald] Feature Request before release: add CC Field for Bills too Auto-Billing via E-Mail

Rudy Komsic ( (no email) )
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 11:27:37 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: December 8, 1998 3:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Feature Request before release: add CC Field for Bills
too Auto-Billing via E-Mail

>Rudy Komsic wrote:
>>
>> Hmmm, I was wondering is there a way of making Emerald send a Duplicate
>> Invoice lets say to account for printout? for example... set up to 2-3 CC
>> (Carbon Copy) field per Domain name or company...
>
>Do you want to print out a copy of the invoice, or CC several email
>addresses when the original goes out?

the CC Field would be for both E-Mail and Printed Invoices.

CC Several E-Mails in the following manner depending on the
Groups/Domains/Individuals/Accountings:

Groups [VPOP, etc]: set up a CC Field if you offer VPOP services for virtual
ISPs
Domains: send CC of invoices to a CC Field for specific domains if domains
need them.
Individuals: Like it is currently working
Accounting: offer general accounting CC so that an accounting firm can look at
the invoices.
sometimes this will need more than one for each.

Well I understand about the code freezing but could you add a General CC
address line in the configuration that can be globally administered for the
upcoming release? All you would have to do is just modify the email field so
that it can be carbon copied to accounting.