Re: [Emerald] Emerald 2.5: Invoices paid?

Jeff Woods ( jwoods@delta.com )
Tue, 08 Dec 1998 10:12:13 -0500

FWIW, people, as soon as I got the echo message below, I changed the
security on both servers. Don't bother to tell me I screwed up -- I know.

The ONE jerk (other than Dale, who is not a Jerk) you who did log in, I
have a log of the session and will be contacting you privately.