Re: [Emerald] Emerald 2.5: Invoices paid?

Jeff Woods ( jwoods@delta.com )
Tue, 08 Dec 1998 09:43:22 -0500

The original is at 198.85.228.114, TCP connections enabled AFAIK.

Username: range
Password: spamoco

The 2.5-upgraded is at 198.85.228.30 and (unfortunately) has NO password
security on it (they were all scripted with NULL passwords and I haven't
updated that yet).

The invoices that I (and Emerald 2.1) believe should be listed as unpaid are:

2049
2103
2106
2178
2179
2184
2185
2186
2254
2276
2278
2279
2283
2284
2285
2286
2333
2334
2335
2336

The only one showing up as unpaid in 2.5 is one that has since been paid in
the 2.1 incarnation:

2282

Thanks for anything you can do here. If TCP/IP isn't enabled for these
servers, I can grant pcAnywhere access via TCP/IP to them if you have that
program.