Re: [Emerald] consolidation

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 04 Dec 1998 10:20:39 -0800

Will LaSala wrote:

> Tommy,
> 207 fixes the consolidation part I think.
> I've got it summarizing at least, I'm going to test the rest of it later
> this afternoon.
> BUT The summary really seemed to tax the server.

Make sure you have an index in your Calls Table for the Status and
CallDate fields. If you don't have one of the Status field, it
will do a table scan, which can take a while. There wasn't any
issues with the consolidation, that I know of.

> Do you have a changes.txt file so I can see what's been fixed?
> Thanks a bunch and sorry for all the calls.

As per the licensing of the beta, all discussion of it is suppose
to be on the Emerald-Beta mailing list. I have made annoucement
about the updates and what fixes they include on there.