Re: [Emerald] Emerald 2.5 RC1 Now Available

Denny Figuerres ( dennyf@inreach.com )
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 21:38:08 -0800 (PST)

I have installed the 2.5 RC1 on NT just fine.

please check your system and give specifics.

on my system:

NT 4.0
Service Pack 3
IE 4.01
IIS 4.0
MS SQL 6.5 with service packs

I did recive two warnings that a dll was readonly or in use. one of them
was shdocvw.dll.

I belive that shdocvw.dll is part of ie.

if you are not running sp4 or ie 4 try installing them first.

Denny Figuerres
InReach Internet
MIS Manager