Re: [Emerald] SQL Database Transfers

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 23:11:03 -0800

Glen Harvy wrote:

> I followed your instructions explicitly using SQL Enterprise Manager. I
> executed each "segment" separately and in the same order. By "segment", I
> refer to the instructions between each GO statement.
>
> There now exists a table called "CallDetails". I ran your scripts
> yesterday. The new table is empty.
>
> Since running your script, the Calls On-Line in Emerald no longer works.
>
> I appreciate the theory in the new table and have no problem with using it
> - if I can get it to work.

Most likely the new trigger did not get installed. Check your calls
table to see if you have an insert trigger named calls_insert on it.
When you run the create trigger portion of the script, what happens?

--

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)_________________________________________________________________ IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com