Re: Multi-link PPP (Shotgun) Radius Profile

Greg Waugh ( (no email) )
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 14:56:29 -0400

I'm experiencing the same problem. If I'm on one channel I get this. I
have concurrency checking on (which we want), but it's catching this one
too. I have the Login Limit set to 2 which I thought is the override for
this, but it doesn't make any difference (I've also tried 3 and 4). Same
result.

C:\radius>radlogin mpptest password

Checking Radius user mpptest:
Reply-Message = "User: mpptest already logged onto system 1 time(s).
\012\0
15"

Good: 0 Bad: 1 T/O: 0 Avg: 10

Any help?