Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 20:33:27 +0200

--===========================_ _= 8838195(22994)

A message was not delivered because a loop was found in the Mail
eXchanger (MX) record database. The destination host has an MX
record that points to this host, but there is no account for the

Here are a few possible solutions for clearing up this problem:

- return the mail since the address was invalid

- fix the MX records in the DNS for the host in question
and then resubmit the message

- add an account or alias for the recipient on this machine
and then resubmit the message

If this machine should be handling all mail for the destination
host, it should be added to the list of Local-Mail-Domains in
the "System Configuration."

Destination host:

The following recipients did not receive this message:

Please reply to

--===========================_ _= 8838195(22994)

Reporting-MTA: dns;
Received-From-MTA: dns; [] []
Arrival-Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 20:05:55 +0200

--===========================_ _= 8838195(22994)

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 00:44:51 +0000
From: Bino Oetomo <>
Subject: Radius on ODBC Mode

Hi ...
I'm new to this list.

I've just download the IEA RadiusNT (trial).
It worked fine in text mode.
It past the "test" (using "radlogin test test") on ODBC mode.
But I got the error when trying to use real dial in scenario.
This is the error :