Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:48:56 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3607482(64)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

--===========================_ _= 3607482(64)

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 22:23:47 -0700
From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <>
To: Will LaSala <>
Subject: Re: Multi-link PPP (Shotgun) Radius Profile

Will LaSala wrote:
> Hi all,
> we're having a small problem here.
> When we were running Radius NT 1.16 and tried our transcend modem (dual
> modem) the modems created a connection just fine.
> Now however we are running Radius NT 2.5 and we can't get any of our dual
> modems to work (like Shotgun, Transcend, Multi-Link Windows DUN)
> Is there a certain radius Profile that I should have for those type of
> people?
> We have Ascend TNT max's for the shotgun people and Livingston PM 2's for
> the transcends.

There should not be any differences, except for the normal
concurrency control, etc. What does RadiusNT show for a reject
reason on the second authentication? Do you have a Port-Limit that
would prevent the request at the NAS?

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  | _= 3607482(64)--