Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:49:15 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3690185(128)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

--===========================_ _= 3690185(128)

From: "Greg" <>
To: <>
Subject: NT BIND
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 10:11:07 -0500

I know this is a bit off topic. But I hope someone can Point me in the right
direction (and not the read it)

I need to know how to set up a round robin situation for DNS, I have three
machines, three different IPs, and I need for the dns to rotate among them,
especially in the event one server should go down, (this is for

Any ideas, or direction would be most appreciated