Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:47:18 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3581542(136)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 09:42:16 -0700
From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <>
To: Kevin Ingram <>
Subject: Re: List

Kevin Ingram wrote:
> Is this list still active, I have received very few emails lately (a total
> of 6 in September), is everyone still out there?

Yes, its still active. Its just the slow part of the year.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today | _= 3581542(136)--