Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:47:19 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3578491(132)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:02:43 -0400
From: Mark DeWar <>
Subject: find computer when on line

I was at one time able to view my home computers hard drive when it was on
line and use the find under network neighborhood to find it. Now i can't. I
can find my computer at work with the home computer when its online but not
the vice versa.
any ideas why ? what to do ?