Undeliverable: Re: UNIX /Emerald mail Script

System Administrator ( postmaster@nmt.co.il )
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 09:07:30 +0200

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDE209.D5F2C1A2

Your message

To: Barry Kiesz
Cc: Emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: UNIX /Emerald mail Script
Sent: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:51:42 +0200

Emerald-list@mail.extent.com on Thu, 17 Sep 1998 09:07:29 +0200
The recipient name is not recognized
MSEXCH:IMS:NMT:nmt:MAIN 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDE209.D5F2C1A2

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
To: Barry Kiesz <barry@hdc.net>
Cc: Emerald@iea-software.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:51:42 +0200

Barry Kiesz wrote:

> Does any have an external script that would create mail boxes on a Sun box
> running SUN OS 5.5.1 and Sendmail 8.8.8 (I think)? I would like to stay
with
> NT ,but our company just merged with an ISP running all UNIX. Guess you
> have to give and take a little!! :( I would also like a trigger script
that
> would modify the Password on the UNIX mail server upon a PW change in
> Emerald. Any ideas on this one? If I talk to my boss real nice, he might
> even pay for this. Not sure though.

See the ideas in the emer_ux perl script in the /emerald/external
directory. Its not a great solution, but is something to work off of.
We have used it to manage mail and users accounts on unix systems
in the past.

------_=_NextPart_000_01BDE209.D5F2C1A2--