Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:48:53 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3664245(124)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 20:52:00 -0700
From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <>
To: Humberto Guzman <>