Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:48:50 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3595275(58)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for
was expired by the Postmaster of

The following recipients did not receive your message:

Please reply to

--===========================_ _= 3595275(58)

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 17:21:30 +0000
From: "Humberto Guzman" <>
Subject: Radius/ Emeral Admin

I changed a value in my PPP service in the Emerald Administrator (one of
the radius attributes) and now none of my users can log in because all the
attributes were deleted. When I try to add an attribute I get "SQL Server
Error: 213 Insert Error:column name or number of supplied values does not
match table defenition. State=4 , Severity=14.

Please Help! none of my users can log in
Humberto Guzman
Servicio de Comunicacion En Linea SA de CV
SysOp Interrnet

Tel. 338-9424