Mail System Error - Returned Mail

Mail Administrato ( Postmaster@mail.i-server.net )
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 10:48:54 +0200

--===========================_ _= 3666076(125)

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was
not reachable within the allowed queue period. The amount of time
a message is queued before it is returned depends on local configura-
tion parameters.

Most likely there is a network problem that prevented delivery, but
it is also possible that the computer is turned off, or does not
have a mail system running right now.

The queue containing messages destined for gl.i-server.net
was expired by the Postmaster of mail.i-server.net.

The following recipients did not receive your message:

<rhjort@gl.i-server.net>

Please reply to Postmaster@mail.i-server.net

--===========================_ _= 3666076(125)

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 21:00:55 -0700
From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
To: Will LaSala <will@greennet.net>
CC: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: New radusers.pl script

Will LaSala wrote:

> I've created a perl script that does something similar to the radusers.exe
> program. The main difference is that this script will actually create a
> users
> file that will be ready to go as soon as the server crashes. What I mean
> is that with the file that radusers.exe creates, if you have any special
> access
> filters or any strange rad attributes, you would have to manually go through
> and add the quotes around them....pain in the but if you have 2000+
> customers in Emerald. This program fixes that and is customizable (if you
> know perl) It also fixes the ISDN problem in which ISDN is actually a number
> (2) and if it isn't listed as a number the file won't load all the way.

There is an updated version of the radusers that uses three stored
procs.
On a heavily loaded system with 20000 users, the old one took ~3 minutes
to run and create the file. The new one has a lot more smarts and
writes
the file directly to disk (and will erase it if it runs into a problem).
On that same system, it only took 18 seconds to write the 20000 users to
the users file. Much better and doesn't make your SQL Server crawl. :)

It also fixes the quotes problem and correctly handles all of the
attribute
types correctly (the first one didn't differentiate between them). It
is
a compiled C application, runs from a command line and can easily be
cronned
using SQL Executive. I thought it was in the /emerald/beta directory,
but
I'll check and make sure the new one is there.

Of Course, I'll also move yours into /emerald/contrib/misc.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea-software.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com--===========================_ _= 3666076(125)--