Re: Bugs in Emerald 2.5.67 [RE: Error 13 'Types incompatible']

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 18 May 1998 23:19:48 -0700

Peter A. Sang wrote:

> Quick test shows this bugs:
> 1. (Old one still partially there):
>
> 'Edit' a masteraccount. The account manager with the services tab
> selected shows the list of logins/services with details of the 1st one
> below. OK so far.
> <<...>>
> Now doubleclick first row, first line: service detail displays the wrong
> data (from 1st record in dbo.subaccounts)
>
> <<...>>
>
> Select menu/services/reload and dblclick again: correct data is
> displayed now.
>
> (like the 1st screenshot)

Can you give me a specific (repeatable) example of this? I just
tried the netgw account, and clicking on the first account did
correctly bring up the first account.

Also, do you have direct edit on, and what search option (simpe,
master, etc) are you using? I tried both simple and MBR and they
worked correctly on two different MBRs.

> Bug#2
> Select The TimeOn Tab and click 'update': Error in SQL statement.
> Please have a look at
> http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q173/9/07.asp regarding
> this issue ! Maybe it would be best to have Emerald use the ISO
> format???

Most of the Emerald 2.5 date SQL statements use the ISO format as described
in the referenced doc below. There probably are still a couple that do
not call the date conversion routine yet.

All of the INSERT/UPDATE statements where correct. However, there were
some SQL statements not using the ISO format. I hope I corrected all of
them.

BTW, as a side note and bonus to all those who read this message, I
added the ability to print the timeonline and bad credit cards in
the batch tab. The reports should be located in your global directory
and are calls timeon.rpt and ccbad.rpt, respectively.